In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”) and local laws in force, we are providing you with information here on how the PRONATUREL company collects, uses, protects, stores, shares and deletes your personal data. We also provide information on how to contact us in order to exercise your rights under local law.
The PRONATUREL company collects certain information during the following actions:
- Account creation form : your first name, last name and e-mail address. This information is necessary and mandatory for you to be able to purchase from our online store.
- Contact form : your first name, last name, e-mail address. This information is necessary for the proper processing of your request by our customer service.
- “Become a reseller” form : your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone, company name. This information is necessary for the proper processing of your request by our sales department.
- Newsletter subscription form : your e-mail address, and optionally your first name, last name;
- Buying a product online : in addition to the information requested when creating an account, you must provide information related to invoicing and delivery, namely your first name, last name, address, postal code, city and telephone number. This information is necessary for the proper processing of your online order by our customer service.
In most cases we ask for your consent to perform these collections.
At any time you can exercise your rights to modify and delete the data collected, for this, contact us.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE
The cookies used by the ZENAT site allow you to:
- Keep the products added in your basket.
- Improve site security.
you can change your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent them from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your permission. Your browser’s help menu should provide information on how to V manage the settings of your cookies.
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you use the services of the ZENAT site. The cookies set by these third parties are used for :
- obtain traffic statistics and navigation data on the ZENAT site.
- optimize the promotional messages and online advertisements produced by ZENAT.
- improve the online experience and offer products and services related to your areas of interest.
These third parties include our measurement and analysis service provider, social networks and our email marketing solution:
- Google Analytics: solution for measuring site navigation data.
- Social networks (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok): collection of part of the navigation data to disseminate advertising messages to visitors to the site and / or who have expressed an interest in certain products.
- Sendinblue: email marketing solution used. The data collected is used to send information based on the interests of newsletter subscribers.